General Carowinds discussion
The picture of the folder and logo on someone's desk is the cheesiest gimmick photo I've ever seen. Not viral imho. someone on this board who is very pro-"white lightnin" made it, not someone from the park. It was wishful thinking and a bit of an ego trip maybe? The sticky notes, the dates, the tabs, if someone really wanted to have a confidential document they would not stick some cheeseball logo on the top page so it might be "accidentally" viewed. They would handle it with much greater discretion.
The tire tracks I can believe, the "accidentally left this document on my desk" NO WAY.
b&mcoaster1095 wrote:^ That's because it is. Are you going to try to make an argument now on why CP should get it? :|

You have no proof, an Intamin Launch would fit the Nascar theme...you could easily make it the fastest coaster in the world to get the "record breaking"
flyer1965 wrote:The picture of the folder and logo on someone's desk is the cheesiest gimmick photo I've ever seen. Not viral imho. someone on this board who is very pro-"white lightnin" made it, not someone from the park. It was wishful thinking and a bit of an ego trip maybe? The sticky notes, the dates, the tabs, if someone really wanted to have a confidential document they would not stick some cheeseball logo on the top page so it might be "accidentally" viewed. They would handle it with much greater discretion.
The tire tracks I can believe, the "accidentally left this document on my desk" NO WAY.

Dani was asked about this and her response:
"Yeah.....I heard about that."
and nothing else.