General Carowinds discussion
By brynhough
Hello all,
My name is Bryn Hough and I wanted to stop by and introduce myself.
I am the new PR Manager here at Carowinds, and I am truly honored to be here during this exciting time!
Being from Ohio, I went to Cedar Point and Geauga Lake every summer with family and friends, so pulling into the parking lot here at Carowinds every morning brings back so many amazing memories!
I'm a former television anchor and reporter. I've worked in Ohio, Texas, Georgia, and here in North Carolina. I've covered a wide variety of stories, some a bit more pleasant than others, but the one factor they all had in common was the people.
I love working with people, I love reaching out to them, listening to them, and helping if I can.
That goes for each and every one of you as well.
If I, or the rest of the staff at Carowinds, can help you in any way, please let us know!
Sincerely,
Bryn Hough
By carowindsman6654
Awesome. :) I was wondering who our new PR Manager would be. Thanks for joining the forum and introducing yourself. Hope you will come to love Carowinds like the rest of us do. :mrgreen:
By Jarsh
Welcome aboard!!
By montumax
Glad to have you aboard at the park. You've picked a good time to be here.

As soon as you get settled in, I'll be in touch with ya. There's this little thing called C3.......<g>
By RollerBee
montumax wrote:Glad to have you aboard at the park. You've picked a good time to be here.

As soon as you get settled in, I'll be in touch with ya. There's this little thing called C3.......<g>

Well, just jump all over him don't ya. Anyways, welcome to Carowinds.
By PhantomCat
Nice to have you here, Bryn.
Please come by and see us this Saturday at The Intimidator.
I'm Anthony and I'd live to meet you.
By RollerBee
KenB wrote:^ Him who? (I think you meant Her)

Welcome aboard Bryn!

Umm, the Opie-virus strikes again!

It would be nice to able to leave comments on Caro-Blog.
By rctdcifreak
Welcome to the ever growing Carowinds family. I am glad to see you introducing yourself on here and hope that you find yourself welcome not only to the park but also these forums. I hope to see you soon if not before CoasterStock. Get ready to have some fun. :D
By coasterbruh
Good to see another ohioan (buckeye) filling in the ranks. See ya soon,

Jarvis M.