General Carowinds discussion
By iball
Does anyone know what the "New haunt coming this fall" might be? or when it might be announced?
Last edited by iball on August 23rd, 2011, 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Picklesthedrummer
All details about it will be released the day of the first night of Scarowinds. (Sept. 16th)
By IamtheIntimid8tor
According to the first blog entry, hints as to what the new maze is, were supposed to have been given out over the last couple of weeks. :?
By daniel
the asylum good maze but i dont see a difforence between slaughter and asylum hmmm.Knotts had it for 5 to 6 years or more.
By Wolf
daniel wrote:the asylum good maze but i dont see a difforence between slaughter and asylum hmmm.Knotts had it for 5 to 6 years or more.

1. The Slaughterhouse was supposed to be like, hm, a slaughterhouse. The Asylum is supposed to resemble a hospital for the mentally insane. Yes, both use a lot of blood, however...
2. The Slaughterhouse was taken out this year.

So, if sameness was a problem, then it no longer is.
By IamtheIntimid8tor
daniel wrote:the asylum good maze but i dont see a difforence between slaughter and asylum hmmm.Knotts had it for 5 to 6 years or more.

As wolf has already explained, Slaughterhouse=human meat factory, while The Asylum=a mental institution gone awyre. :D

Also, while Knotts does not have The Asylum, it does have Lockdown: The Asylum, which is basically the same but it has more of a prison theme to it.
By daniel
I miss haunt at knotts so bad.I hope to go to scarewinds and woods of terror in greensboro.hope they fill the hole that knotts cut in to me i hope they rip it wide open and i ll be ok.Damm chessy haunts hear in town.granted they are alright.
By IamtheIntimid8tor
daniel wrote:I miss haunt at knotts so bad.I hope to go to scarewinds and woods of terror in greensboro.hope they fill the hole that knotts cut in to me i hope they rip it wide open and i ll be ok.Damm chessy haunts hear in town.granted they are alright.

Try Hacker House if you get the chance. It's one of the scariest haunted houses I've ever been to. I can guarantee that you will get scared there. :D
By Wolf
Yeah, I'm super excited to start training and stuff. I went to Carowinds yesterday, and they already have a lot of tombstones and skeletons set up around the park.
By IamtheIntimid8tor
Wolf wrote:Yeah, I'm super excited to start training and stuff. I went to Carowinds yesterday, and they already have a lot of tombstones and skeletons set up around the park.

What about Camp Killauee and CornStalkers?