General Carowinds discussion
By Haannaahhhx
Just saying- It makes me feel like really happy seeing that people liked Defex. I mean, it's my first year working there but still..everyone thinks I'm fake in there aha. Or they will see me and back up all scared so I'm like "Oh, time to move like right in front of them pretty much and scare the hell out of them !!"
By Haannaahhhx
jeffdavis wrote:Which actor are you, and what room in Defex?

I'm a doll and I'm by the forklift room (the horn is broken sooo...) but I pretty much just chill around where that guy throws up in the barrel- my 'best friend'. Or in the corner where all the baby heads are on the wall and blue pipes are like, connecting them.
By CarowindsFreak
They said last year that you were able to but I never saw anyone go through it. Everyone just walks around it.
By jeffdavis
Haannaahhhx wrote:

I'm a doll and I'm by the forklift room (the horn is broken sooo...) but I pretty much just chill around where that guy throws up in the barrel- my 'best friend'. Or in the corner where all the baby heads are on the wall and blue pipes are like, connecting them.

I encountered you Saturday night late and I remember jumping - you scared me good! If I get to go back through Defex again I'll say hello. :)
By hdmech
Carowinds gets "fright lane" fastpass access just like KI did, I dont think it's worth it, maybe.....IF WE GET FAST LANE I WILL BE MAD THOUGH!
By RiDeWaRrIoR
^ Just saw this fright lane thing :lol: Interesting.... I hope we do get a fast lane access pass someday.. it should be a benefit of having a season pass if you ask me, but that's just my opinion. Another thing I would love to see the park get is the auto season pass scanner thing like dollywood has, that was the coolest thing... ha. I guess for all the people who complain about the lines being long, this fright lane thing will be for them...
By iball
i was thinking about getting it once but then I saw the "bypass each line one time each" and it was a total dealbreaker
By RiDeWaRrIoR
:lol: I JUST saw that as well and was about to say... this isnt all that good of a deal... I wouldnt have did it anyway because the mazes are the same as usual and I know them all, but one time for each maze? C'MON MAN!!!!
By bigdave1050
Haannaahhhx wrote:

Best room ever! Take care of my forklift Shelia for me.
By arby
jeffdavis wrote:I encountered you Saturday night late and I remember jumping - you scared me good! If I get to go back through Defex again I'll say hello. :)

She scared me too because I was too busy checking out the guy throwing up. (Last Saturday night) I'm going again tonight so I'll say hi if we go to Defex again. That line was the slowest when we were there so if it looks long, we'll skip it.
By jordN1414
So I went to Scarowinds last night I have to say there was no one there. It seemed so empty. I thought I would like it that way but I have to say, I didnt. It just didnt feel like Scarowinds. Fury was a disappointment. On the way into it they have TVs and speakers(that you can barely hear). They could of invested more into the haunt. But other than fury I had a great time. There were alot of people working the haunts more than I remember in the past.

I havent been on here in a while so maybe I missed it. Where is Intimidators 3rd train?