General Carowinds discussion
By RebelToRumble - Mgmt
I'd like to know who all works @ carowinds here, i believe i saw Crys the security officer, "friend" of Lea, my co-manager.

Anyways, I'm a 3rd year associate, 2nd year being a Manager in Catering.

If anyone of you have gone to the VIP events IE the Discovery Channel event or the Borg Press Preview event, I was there working.

My name is Daniel, and I like catering :)
By swampfox43
RebelToRumble - Mgmt wrote: I'd like to know who all works @ carowinds here, i believe i saw Crys the security officer, "friend" of Lea, my co-manager.

Daniel, I am going to twist your inquiry a bit and ask "Who here has EVER worked at Carowinds?"
And, I am really going to be telling my age when I say I worked there for 1 season in 1977. The year of White Lightnin'! There aren't too many old fogies in this forum, but hey, somebody has to chaperone these children :)
By RebelToRumble - Mgmt
tru, tru.
By Trev32
swampfox43 wrote: There aren't too many old fogies in this forum, but hey, somebody has to chaperone these children :)

HAHA!!! :D :lol: :P
By MarkD
Ok so we have one that works there and one that worked there. Any more?
Oh yea, tell us where you work so we can harass ya while were there! :P
By RebelToRumble - Mgmt
RebelToRumble - Mgmt wrote: I'm a 3rd year associate, 2nd year being a Manager in Catering.

Said where i work...
By Trev32
Foreseer wrote: Ok so we have one that works there and one that worked there. Any more?

make that at least 3 that work there , RebelToRumble-mgmt, wrblntc, and CarowindsMan,

and hopefully i can be a future worker there.
By WWFFlusher
I also Work there.... I work on Top Gun. This is 8th season there. It would have been my 11th season if not decided to take a 2 season vacation. In 2001 I worked for a company inside the Park that was not part of the PC company. During my Long Tenure I have worked just about in every Department.
By The Anomaly
Welcome to the forums Mister Flusher.
By Carowindsman
Yah welcome its another fellow Top Gun Crew Member