General Carowinds discussion
By Merthecat
If this were the last year of Dinosaur's Alive, then that would have only been three years in the park. I think it might be another year or two at least.
By Merthecat
And I hate to double-post, but I don't think anyone brought this up yet. I was [s]stalking[/s] reading Mike Fehnel's Twitter posts and saw this from last Wednesday:

Notice the lines?
By FamousAmos
He's given about two or three teasers in the last month or so.
By Merthecat
One thing I just thought about was, "Throwback Wednesday". That seems odd. Shouldn't it be "Throwback Thursday"?

:shock:

I'm calling it: The announcement will be made on a Wednesday!
By coasterbruh
FamousAmos wrote:He's given about two or three teasers in the last month or so.

Teasers??? :shifty:
By chknwing
Merthecat wrote:And I hate to double-post, but I don't think anyone brought this up yet. I was [s]stalking[/s] reading Mike Fehnel's Twitter posts and saw this from last Wednesday:

hint.jpg

I believe those lines were drawn on the original photo at that time for the new south entrance back then. I doubt they are lines Mike just drew on there.
By Jonathan
If you look with a magnifying glass there is a bird flying by in the photo. Clearly a hint that this ride will be called The Carolina Crow.
By chknwing
Jonathan wrote:If you look with a magnifying glass there is a bird flying by in the photo. Clearly a hint that this ride will be called The Carolina Crow.

could be a water coaster called The Sepia Glare
By coasterbruh
is it gonna be in 4D????
By tarheel1231
Jonathan wrote:If you look with a magnifying glass there is a bird flying by in the photo. Clearly a hint that this ride will be called The Carolina Crow.

Is this sarcasm or.....?
We do need that font!
By Jonathan
Carowinds will set two world records next year with the world's tallest crow themed ride and the world's largest antique photo booth. Thank you Cedar Fair for continuing to invest in Carowinds.
By FamousAmos
Where's the fun in that? Then you wouldn't know if we're lying or telling the truth...
By RollerBee
By the way, why would South Gate be on here when this is 1975 or 1976 picture. South Gate didn't open until 1979. The railroad tracks were removed after 1976. I think this is just nothing made to look like something.
On fifth look:
One circle lines up roughly with where Dodgems is but the other doesn't line up anything currently or ever at Carowinds except the games stalls. Maybe Relocation of Dodgems?