General Carowinds discussion
By Fritojoe
Our family is coming down from Cleveland for the opening weekend. What's the latest forecast for Friday and Saturday.?With limited space in the car, trying to pack wisely. Windbreakers, jacket, coat? Thanks in advance!
By kirkgun
National weather service

I don't know what I'll be doing because the weather yet. My wife is going to be in Germany till Monday night. I had planned on going down by myself just taking one quick ride of Fury on Fri night (I live in Charlotte). But maybe I'll wait till Sunday if I do that. But we'll both be there for a few hours on Tuesday for sure.
By dianals
Remember Chap Stick! I remember riding Intimidator one chilly day, and I had such chapped lips when we were done. We'll be there Friday, and will probably dress in layers...and a Chap Stick in the pocket.
By pproteinc
I'll still be there. If I can go to Scarowinds and withstand 40 degree weather and Cedar Point in 30 degree with the lake affect breeze 50 is nothing. lol
By FamousAmos
Currently for Saturday, a high of 53'F, clear skies, and winds up to 10-15mph and 0%chance of precipitation. I don't think I'll be wearing a jacket. :)
By MarkD
LocalYokel wrote:Cool, clear, winds gusting up to 95mph.
:lol:

I don't mind the cold too much but cold and rainy is just crappy. For those of us who were at media day for the Nickelodeon reveal knows what I mean.

I have a funeral to go to at 2pm close to Concord Mills so I'll see how the weather is after that. Of course I might just wear my ski jacket.