General Carowinds discussion
In the past I've always bought my pass outright, but this year I need to look into another option as I can't drop $200 at the moment for my pass + dining. With easy pay, am I able to select my own payment dates/pay when I want to pay? For instance, if I don't want to stretch the payments over 6 months but rather 6 weeks, could I make a payment weekly or are you locked into the default monthly payment schedule?

Apologies if this is a dumb question or one that has been answered before! I couldn't find anything on it and I know in past years friends have told me that you couldn't do this via the website, but I wondered if maybe you could do it at the park or over the phone? Thanks guys!
The date you make the first payment will be that same date each months you pay (I.e initial payment is 3/22 so next payment is 4/22, 5/22, 6/22 etc) however I believe you can log into the payment portal and make an additional payment anytime or have the option to pay the remaining balance in full
Your payment date is the same day every month starting the day you buy the pass. Example, if I bought a pass today 3-22-16, the next 5 payments are due on the 22nd each month. You are able to pay anytime you want and payoff early if you want to. I hope this answers your question.