General Carowinds discussion
By Koallinbear
I so enjoyed the carnEVIL maze at kings island a few years back. No idea if they still have it. Didn't we have carnEVIL a few years ago along with last laff 3D?
By MISTER FANBOY
Koallinbear wrote:I so enjoyed the carnEVIL maze at kings island a few years back. No idea if they still have it. Didn't we have carnEVIL a few years ago along with last laff 3D?

:?: i dont know but i do know tht the kings island one is still there
:thumbup:
i think this whole haunt is supposed to be 20 years in the future based on the discriptions of silver scream and carnEVIL
By tinotoot
MISTER FANBOY wrote:
Koallinbear wrote:I so enjoyed the carnEVIL maze at kings island a few years back. No idea if they still have it. Didn't we have carnEVIL a few years ago along with last laff 3D?

i think this whole haunt is supposed to be 20 years in the future based on the discriptions of silver scream and carnEVIL

You might be right about that. Can't wait to see what the other scarezones are!
By MISTER FANBOY
tinotoot wrote:
MISTER FANBOY wrote:

You might be right about that. Can't wait to see what the other scarezones are!

I also think they'll be revealing the scarezones at some points in the summer bc carnEVIL was revealed 4th of july and friday the 13th is coming up so keep a close eye on the site :thumbup:
By pproteinc
So they're replacing The Playground and Scary Tales? Dark Harvest is still on the website. What are ya'll talking about? I think Carnevil is a rename for the current killer circus scarezone in county fair.
By tinotoot
pproteinc wrote:So they're replacing The Playground and Scary Tales? Dark Harvest is still on the website. What are ya'll talking about? I think Carnevil is a rename for the current killer circus scarezone in county fair.

1. Yes, 2. We know, I just said that., 3. We're talking about SCarowinds, 4. You're right, we're thinking that some aspects of this years haunt are 20 years in the future based on the description of CarnEVIL and Silver Scream: Condemned.
By tinotoot
Also, there was just confusion because Dark Harvest was not on the site for a while so we thought it was going away this year, but then they added it. It was probably just because the SCarowinds site is still under construction.
By MISTER FANBOY
tinotoot wrote:Also, there was just confusion because Dark Harvest was not on the site for a while so we thought it was going away this year, but then they added it. It was probably just because the SCarowinds site is still under construction.

sorry I've been posting a lot , I'm just so pumped for scarowinds :D
By tinotoot
MISTER FANBOY wrote:
tinotoot wrote:Also, there was just confusion because Dark Harvest was not on the site for a while so we thought it was going away this year, but then they added it. It was probably just because the SCarowinds site is still under construction.

sorry I've been posting a lot , I'm just so pumped for scarowinds :D

Lol that's no problem! I am just as excited!