General Carowinds discussion
Panthersfan43 wrote:I don’t Know if I am more excited for the announcement or hearing all the GP talking about it at school :lol:

I've always had a love/hate relationship with talking to the GP about coasters. Sometimes they entertain me but a lot of times they just frustrate me.

I once got in a big argument with a boy in middle school after Cobra was announced because I got my braces to be coral and teal, and he insisted that the ride was going to be yellow, not coral/teal. (I think because the news article in the Charlotte Observer had it as yellow).
aoriole19 wrote:
Panthersfan43 wrote:I don’t Know if I am more excited for the announcement or hearing all the GP talking about it at school :lol:

I've always had a love/hate relationship with talking to the GP about coasters. Sometimes they entertain me but a lot of times they just frustrate me.

I once got in a big argument with a boy in middle school after Cobra was announced because I got my braces to be coral and teal, and he insisted that the ride was going to be yellow, not coral/teal. (I think because the news article in the Charlotte Observer had it as yellow).

A lot of my friends thought Intimidator was going away for Fury
Carowindsman wrote:They are installing track today thats why the camera is off.

Just kidding I dont know

Actually that would make sense. That shipping report said that we got a shipment yesterday and Carowind's instagram post from yesterday definitely could have been of a container of track.
carolinaman wrote:How many on here will be there tomorrow? I know some of ya'll but I'm sure i'll see a few new faces.

Me and Carowinds Captured for sure
Carowinds Sully wrote:
Carowindsman wrote:They are installing track today thats why the camera is off.

Just kidding I dont know

Actually that would make sense. That shipping report said that we got a shipment yesterday and Carowind's instagram post from yesterday definitely could have been of a container of track.

I'm pretty sure that shipment was supports. I don't think we're scheduled to get track shipments in until the second week of September.