General Carowinds discussion
RollerBee wrote:Carowinds also said they were rebuilding Thunder Road for years to come...5 million dollars and 8 years later they pissed that investment away.

Sometimes it isn’t what the park says that y’all should be watching, it is what the park does.

Well they just posted the gliders last week saying “the gliders are getting ready to be re-assembled” on Facebook or maybe IG. It doesn’t take long to wrap vinyl around the cars and shutters. If it’s 2019 so be it. I still think we’ll see them this season.
By Edwardo
But we aren’t supposed to
Listen to what the park says. Only that a flat that takes a couple hours to reassemble hasn’t been reassembled by January yet.
pproteinc wrote:Well they just posted the gliders last week saying “the gliders are getting ready to be re-assembled” on Facebook or maybe IG. It doesn’t take long to wrap vinyl around the cars and shutters. If it’s 2019 so be it. I still think we’ll see them this season.

Interesting, Just checked and must be missing that post. I did however see the carousel work progress etc. and you can see it here https://www.carowinds.com/blog/2018/the ... ng-history

No mention of the flyers on the carowinds website as far as a "progress report" or anythhing, but doesnt mean anything. From what I know it will be 2019, but we will see :)
RiDeWaRrIoR wrote:
pproteinc wrote:Well they just posted the gliders last week saying “the gliders are getting ready to be re-assembled” on Facebook or maybe IG. It doesn’t take long to wrap vinyl around the cars and shutters. If it’s 2019 so be it. I still think we’ll see them this season.

Interesting, Just checked and must be missing that post. I did however see the carousel work progress etc. and you can see it here https://www.carowinds.com/blog/2018/the ... ng-history

No mention of the flyers on the carowinds website as far as a "progress report" or anythhing, but doesnt mean anything. From what I know it will be 2019, but we will see :)

It was a story not an actual post. It only lasted 24hrs

RiDeWaRrIoR wrote:Better view of flying ace...

I’m slowly staring to like The this blue against the tan or eggshell color. Definitely wondering what the name will be and if any new theming will be added to it.
By gabed
I still think it's awesome that the park is including that. Who cares if it's not a ride, kids will love it regardless! I'm honestly surprised more parks haven't added playgrounds with Holiday World being the only other one I can think of.