General Carowinds discussion
RollerBee wrote:
cadi40 wrote:It is, We speculate, Add our opinions, Ask questions, Discuss theme park visits and updates, and more! I was purely speculating, Don't understand quite why I am receiving this outcome and I cannot wait to see the next sarcastic or rude post...

We will a “Like” button on this site.

I'm sorry I don't understand, did you mean When will we get a "Like" button on this site? I'm not trying to be rude, Just wondering what you mean 't there lol.
Wormy wrote:It was a valid question. Jeez, Roller. Y'all keep it civil.

The like button ain't happening.

Huh, this time I was being civil.

I read Cadi post pointing out my proofreading error so I edited my post. I then answered his question only because the quoted post doesn’t change when I edit the original post.

There wasnt attitude intended yet....

<Attitude>
However if I am going to falsefully accused of being uncivil then I can be uncivil like other users on the forum.
:evil:</attitude>
Judging by other Marriott's I've seen on the scale of this one, I would expect it to take about a year to a year and a half to construct. Last I heard, land clearing has already started up there.
All I'm gonna say, and TRY to keep it civil, is that in general when one is speculating it usually begins with "It will be nice/cool/awesome/etc. if . . ." "I wonder if . . ." "Do you think". I answered the QUESTION in the manner as it was presented. I elected not to respond after my initial response because I have become increasingly aware that it is a lot of kids here who kinda don't "get it". So to spare feelings, emotions and all that other BS I just left it alone. However, i felt compelled to say that I was NOT being rude/sarcastic in my response and was answering a QUESTION, again, as it was presented.

RollerBee wrote:<Attitude>
However if I am going to falsefully accused of being uncivil then I can be uncivil like other users on the forum.
:evil:</attitude>

Like you and who?
C'mon, guys. If you want to be passive aggressive, go hang out on Facebook and join the loud minority who has to flame every post.

That is not acceptable here at Carowinds Connection.

And while we have no idea, I wouldn't be surprised if the Carowinds Hotel had some form of early entry. Probably the same as gold pass holder early entry but I'm only guessing.
arby wrote:And while we have no idea, I wouldn't be surprised if the Carowinds Hotel had some form of early entry. Probably the same as gold pass holder early entry but I'm only guessing.

Cedar Point used to have early entry for Breakers Express guests.
I just hope that some sort of tram system is brought back. A lot of guests would appreciate it.

EDIT. I mean one for the hotel and parking lot. I realize that there is already a tram for the campground. Unless maybe they have that tram include a run to the hotel as well. That may be what ends up happening honestly.
^^tarheel might sound lazy but he's right. In the South when it might only be 90° it'll feel more like 97° or 98°. I also hope the shuttle is used in the parking lot because if you have to park all the way in the back near the entrance, it's a long walk in 90° weather.