General Carowinds discussion
By Chris
RollerBee wrote:I still call Afterburn Top Gun too.
It is easier to start using the new names for me when I like the new name better(Afterburn for example).

Ugh, what? :?:

RollerBee wrote:While I am on the subject Rebel Yell will always be referred to as Rebel Yell by me.

Why am I not shocked? :roll:
RollerBee wrote:
I still call Afterburn Top Gun too. For some reason Ghoster Coaster popped in my head this time but I normally call it OddCoaster.

It is easier to start using the new names for me when I like the new name better(Afterburn for example).

While I am on the subject Rebel Yell will always be referred to as Rebel Yell by me.

Are you hearing yourself talk? You might wanna edit that or help us or something so we can understand you better. And for Rebel Yell, I'm not surprised you still call it Rebel Yell...as it's always been Rebel Yell lol.
By uscbandfan
^^ Note that I'm not advocating for anything confederate. "Rebel Yell" will always be a Billy Idol song and a roller coaster to me. In fact, I was singing the Billy Idol song as I was riding it the last time I was at K.D.

They could have chosen something more original than "Racer 75". For the same reason, If they rebuilt Thunder Road, I wouldn't want them to call it "Racer 2018".

In any case... back to the topic of the small dog and the big birds... :lol:
By gabed
Racer 75 is an awful name. Could be worse, they could have tried to rhyme the name with the word “apple”.

oh wait
By Edwardo
Chris wrote:
RollerBee wrote:I still call Afterburn Top Gun too.

Ugh, what? :?:

RollerBee wrote:While I am on the subject Rebel Yell will always be referred to as Rebel Yell by me.

Why am I not shocked? :roll:

I just realized that listing someone as a foe blocks their posts and doesn’t show them to you. Your welcome.